Where can I play D&D Expeditions?
This is not an exhaustive list of places to play D&D Adventurers League games; rather, it’s a list of places that offer the D&D Expeditions adventures on a regular basis. Many other places play the published adventures and D&D Encounters.
Canberra, ACT, AUS:
* ThreeD6 (Tuesdays):
Blacktown, NSW, AUS:
* Blacktown Games Day (one Saturday each month):
Wollongong, NSW, AUS:
* Good Games Wollongong (Wednesdays)
Nundah, QLD, AUS
* Fastbreak (Fridays & 1st Sunday each month):
Ballarat, VIC, AUS:
* Guf Ballarat (Wednesday & Saturdays).
Rockingham, WA, AUS
* Good Games Rockingham (Saturday, fortnightly)
Cannington, WA, AUS
* Good Games Cannington (Saturday, fortnightly)
Auckland, North Island, NZ
* Auckland University City Campus (2nd Sunday each month)
Palmerston North, North Island, NZ
* Bad Cave (Wednesdays)
Tauranga, North Island, NZ
* Gateway Cyber Cafe (Thursdays)
Let me know of any running D&D Adventurers League material!
EYECon – 25th-28th March, 2016
Where: St Scholastica’s College, Glebe (Sydney), NSW, Australia
PAX Australia 2016 – we’ll be there! (2015 site)